Full Project – PARTNERSHIP BUSINESS AND ITS CONTROL BUTTON TO THE ECONOMICS DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH OF NIGERIA
This project work was designed to examine the contribution of partnership business to the economic development and growth of Nigerian, Enugu Metropolis used as the case study. The objectives of the study were as follows: To Ascertain the ways of solving some problems that are hindering the growth of partnership business in Enugu. To identify the roles of Enugu State government towards the formation of partnership business. To make recommendation based on the research findings. The researcher made use of both primary and secondary sources of data. In the primary source of data personnel interviews were held with some partnership business. In addition questions were also drafted for the business to tick were appropriate. The data Collected were analyzed in labour from –Chi – Square were used in testing the hypothesis and the hypothesis were tested at 5% level of significance. In the recommendation the following were recommend among others:- The government should assist in providing adequate capital base and give room for expansion. Partners should endeavor to take quick decision concerning their business transactions. This will however encourage more people to engage in partnership business. Partnership should be an avenue through which adequate employment opportunities are provided to the terming population. The government should increase their awareness to the masses towards their formation of partnership business.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
SECTION 1 (1) of the partnership act (1890) defines a partnership as the relation which subsists between person carrying on business in common with view of profit. It is however the joining together of two or more person in a business each of whom is personally responsible for the growth of Firm (Lipsey 1978) Thus are of the ways by which the sole proprietor can expand his business is to turn it into partnership. It enable “now blood” to be introduced into the business and make possible an increase in capital (Hanson 1976). A partnership has greater continuity of existence partners have equal power and responsible and each is jointly liable with the others partners for all debts and obligations of the firm and a partners can make a contract which is binding on his Co-partners (Lipsey 1978) However it would Obviously be most unwise to enter into partnership with anyone unless convinced of his integrity. Judgement and business acumen. Trust is not only verbal trust but also a written deed of partnership which makes it easier to prove the terms of partnership in case of any dispute.
Furthermore, selection 19 of the companies and Allied matters act. (1990) Stipulate that maximum number of persons that can from a partnership is 20 persons that can form a partnership is 20 except in case of professional people. Where by they are not professionals and exceeds the stipulates limit, the firm must register under that act or it will be regard as an illegal partnership (Oko, 2002).Partnership business contributes tremendously tot he economic growth and development of the country, bringing about economics of scale, creates employment, improves the standard of living of the people and promotes business objectives (synergy Alimba 1998).
Mezue and associates which is among the numerous partnership business in Enugu is duly registered with the corporate Affairs Commission in line with the provision of the Companies and Allied matters act (1990) as an estate management firm which operation in its own name and not as an agent to any Large Firm. The firm was registered according to the rules and regulation governing the Nigeria Institute of estate Surveyors and values (NISV) in 1980 consequently, the firm went into full operation in 1982 as an estate firm for the provision of real professional estate. Services to both the government corporate bodies and individuals. It also indulges in the management and valuation of properties in many state of the Federation including Abuja. Suffice it to say that all partners part take in the decision making and proper management of the firm. The firm has three branches located at Lagos, Onitsha and Aba with its head office at Enugu. Each having a branch manager who take decision according to the rules and policies of the firm. Finally, the overall motive of the firm is to deliver professional services to the people and also make profit extremely difficult to raise money from many persons through a partnership. And also the provide them with loans.
In Conclusion inefficient managerial ability is one of the problems of partnership business in Nigeria because most partners do not posses the technical know-how on how to effectively manager the partnership business.
Therefore the flowing research questions are asked, what are the contributions of partnership business to the economic growth and development of Enugu Metropolis ? What are the roles of government toward the formation of partnership business in Enugu Metropolis why do people engage themselves in partnership that any other types of business can be solved?
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEMS
Partnership business are faced with numerous problems which includes the following
(1) PROBLEM OF UNEMPLOYMENT There is a great deal of unemployment problem in our country most gratuities do not gain employment after their studies and even those who are employed in ministries and parastatal cannot absorb all that needs to be employed hence the need for the private sector participation. Incidentally except partnership business come to the resource and problem of this country remain an uphill task.
2. PRODUCTION OF GOODS AND SERVICES Without partnership business the production of some of the goods and service will be in efficient. However, partners will bring out their technical and managerial skills during the production of goods and services which has more quality and also increase the qualities of such goods. This without partnership business there will not be much quality goods and services produced by the private sector since majority of the Citizens do not have much income to patronize Luxury goods. Similarly partnership business will allow individuals with limited capital to team up together to produce necessary goods for the teaming population.
3 INCREASE IN GOVERNMENTS REVENUE Partnership business helps to increase governments revenue through the payment of taxes such as the registration of the company under the Corporate affairs Commission payment of Business there Levies e.t.c hence, without partnership business there would not be much private Companies which will on the others hand affect the government revenue generation.
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
In view of the above mentioned problems which are associated with partnership business, let us concern ourselves with he problem of unemployment. The problems of employment entails that without partnership business there would not be Job opportunities for the masses in Enugu Metropolis partnership business general employment for more than 30% of the masses in Enugu metropolis. Most of our school graduate who are not employed, now have the opportunity of gather their Capital together in order to establish a business, thereby creating employment of themselves by selling up business to the economic growth of Enugu.
i Ascertain the ways of solving some problem that are
hindering the growth of partnership business in Enugu.
ii Identify the roles of Enugu state government towards the
information of partnership business.
iii Make recommendation based on the research findings.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
Partnership business means’s by which people gather their resources together, transact business with the view of making profit. This contributing towards economic growth and development of the nation. This research project work tends to explain the impact of partnership business towards the Improvement of the Social-economic well being of the populace. It is also designed to expose any short falls n partnership business in Enugu metropolis thereby providing information on how partnership business is best managed.
SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY:
Economic growth: It is graded as the increase per Capital of a Country.
Firm: Is the smallest unit of a Company that takes decisions with the product and sales of a commodity.
Alimba J .O (1998) Lecturers note on Agric Business unpublished Companies and Allies Matters decree (1990) Section 19.
Hanson J. L (1978) A textbook of Economics Macdonald and Evanse Lit Fifth Edition.
Lapsey R. G (1978) An Introduction to positive Economics Harper and Row publishers Fifth edition Okoh O. (2002) Lecture note on Business Law unpublished.
Get the Complete Project
This is a premium project material and the complete research project plus questionnaires and references can be gotten at an affordable rate of N3,000 for Nigerian clients and $8 for International clients.
You can also check other Research Project here:
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Science
- Banking & Finance
- Biblical Theology & CRS
- Biblical Theology and CRS
- Biology Education
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering Project
- Computer Science 2
- Criminology Research Project
- Early Childhood Education
- Economic Education
- Education Research Project
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project
- English Education
- Environmental Sciences Research Project
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project
- History Education
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Maritime and Transportation
- Marketing Research Project 2
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics Education
- Medical Biochemistry Project
- Organizational Behaviour
- Other Projects
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health Research Project
- More Research Project
- Transportation Management
Need a Project Writer for a Different Topic
- MSC PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MBA RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- Research Project Writing Services in Lagos Nigeria (Professional Writers) -Law, MSc, MBA,PhD, Dissertations, Thesis, Assignment, Speech
- Masters Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- LOOKING FOR A WRITING SERVICES FOR AN URGENT ASSIGNMENTS OR PROJECT WORK
- PROFESSIONAL WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA (TERM PAPER, SPEECH WRITING, ASSIGNMENT, THESES, DISSERTATIONS, RESEARCH PROPOSAL, PROJECT WRITING SERVICES etc)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- CONSULT A RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA (PH.D, MBA, MSC, M.ED, BSC)
- MANAGEMENT RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Environmental Sciences Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Human Kinetics and Health Education Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Early Childhood Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Christian Religious Studies(CRS) Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Political Science Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Accounting Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Economics Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Management Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Marketing Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Public Administration Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Analysts
- In Need of MBA Research Project Writer in Nigeria
- MBA Dissertation Research Project Writer
- MBA Project writer
- EDUCATION DEPARTMENT PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BSC) DEGREE PROJECT WRITING SERVICES(B.ED,B.A,B.SC)
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (MSC) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POST GRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER DEGREE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTERS RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- EXPERT IN RESEARCH PROJECT/THESIS/DISSERTATION WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL BSC/HND RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL MBA/MSC RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL THESIS WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- SC/M.SC/MBA/PGD RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Master Degree Research Project Specialist/Writer in Lagos, Nigeria
- Hire A Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Research Project Specialist in Lagos, Nigeria